This is my third entry for Melanie’s Share Your World Challenge. Here’s a link to Melanie’s blog
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments just to be sure. Thanks!
- There are sometimes two sets of questions…one with images and one without (same questions). This is for ease of copy and pasting.
What’s the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery or came into a huge fortune?
I would donate half a million dollars to Malala Yousafzai’s Malala Fund because I believe that every girl should receive an education. I would also donate half a million dollars to the children victims of Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas because majority of them have lost everything. I would use the rest to spend some time traveling the world.
Which decade do you think had the best sense of style?
I absolutely love all the styles of every decade but if I had to pick a favorite I would choose the 1960s and Jackie Kennedy’s iconic 1960s style. I also love the floor length Anarkali which first debuted in Bollywood Movies in 1960. The first time we saw the floor-length Anarkali retro style clothing was in Mughal-e-Azam (1960).
Would you rather be half your height or double your weight?
Can I please say neither because if I am half of my height I would be like 2.5 feet tall and that would absolutely suck because life already sucks since I am originally 5 ft tall. If I double my weight I would be morbidly obese and would have loads of health problems. I don’t like health issues and this year was already scary for me when I found out that my liver enzymes were very high after I came back from a trip to India.
If you wanted to get away from everyone totally, where would you hide?
I would hide in my room just daydreaming of the many futures I could possibly live through. When I was in school it was always in the library that I would find my peace and quiet no wonder I was the first one that ever was the first Honor Reader for the Accelerated Reader Program at my middle school.
What do you do that you love?
I love to read books, watch movies, blog on my WordPress blog QueenNandini, watch television shows, volunteer at my temple, volunteer for various educational foundations as a scholarship reviewer, go to Zumba classes, work out, go to the library, sing, dance, go to work at my Tommy Hilfiger store, spend time with my family and friends.