This is my seventh entry for Cee’s Black and White Photo Challenge. This week’s theme is Moving Water. Here’s a link to Cee’s blog https://ceenphotography.com/2020/01/09/cees-black-white-photo-challenge-moving-water/
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN a lot of fun with this challenge.
For more information on this challenge, please visit the Black & White Challenge page.
CB&W CHALLENGE POST
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge” or (CB&W) tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my own page.
The first picture is of an Shiva Lingam’s Abhishekam. The second picture is of one scene from the amazing Telugu blockbuster movie Bahubali. The last two are of moving water in rivers or lakes and waterfalls.